Dapet Uang Dengan Gampang? ini caranya

23/07/13

SNSD - Reflection



[Taeyeon] I see my Reflection ([Yuri] Yeah~) 
[All] Oh Oh Oh, Oh Oh Oh

[Tiffany] One step isokuwa push in the door
Sono too hot na jikani madisowo
[Taeyeon] My body motto maru having some fun (having some fun)
Oh having some fun (having some fun), Hey having some fun! Ooh Woah~ 

[Seohyun] Oh~ [Sunny] Tainoshimi taino 
[Seohyun] Ah Ah Oh~ [Yuri] Anata matsuno
[Jessica] Crazy for you, I’m crazy for you~

[Sooyoung] Ooh Woah~ [Seohyun] Yumani mida yoru heaven
[Sooyoung] Ooh Woah~ [Taeyeon] Sekai jewel aza no kuwa
[Sunny] Tonight [Taeyeon] Hitori jina shite spotlight, So tight So tough
[Jessica] Mieru Reflection ([Yuri] Hey~)
[Seohyun] Atsui Connection ([Yuri] Hey~ Eh Eh)
[Tiffany] Kanpeki na Fashion ([Yuri] Hey~)
I see my Reflection ([Taeyeon]I see my Reflection)

[Seohyun] Let’s get deeper deeper huka mi ni
Amuru wa kike na situation
[Jessica] Kai ra wa nai kono mama spinning around (spinning around)
Spinning around, (spinning around) Spinning around Ooh Whoa~

[Sunny] Oh~ [Hyoyeon] Doishi taino 
[Sunny] Ah Ah Oh~ [Taeyeon] Tsumi ni koi yo
[Tiffany] Crazy for you, I’m crazy for you~

[Sooyoung] Ooh Woah~ [Jessica] Amai mask keka bute 
[Soooyung] Ooh Woah~ [Sunny] Motto chikasuku kina mone
[Sunny] Tonight [Taeyeon/Jessica] Kokita irikota eruwa, Good Girl Bad Girl
[Jessica] Mieru Reflection ([Yuri] Hey~)
[Seohyun] Atsui Connection ([Yuri] Hey~ Eh Eh)
[Tiffany] Kanpeki na Affection ([Yuri] Hey~)
I see my Reflection ([Taeyeon]I see my Reflection)

[Yoona] I’m into the zone ([Yuri] Ooh Yeah~)
[Yuri] Ochiteyuku ([Yoona] Everything you do)
[Sooyoung] Xanadu mitai na Illusion~
[Sunny] Reflection~~

[Jessica/Taeyeon] So tight So tough

[Sooyoung] Ooh Woah~ [Seohyun] Yumani mida yoru heaven
[Sooyoung] Ooh Woah~ [Taeyeon] Sekai juwa aza no kuwa
[Sunny] Tonight ([Taeyeon] Tonight~ Yeah) [Taeyeon] Hitori jina shite Spotlight, So tight So tough
[Jessica] Mieru Reflection ([Yuri] Hey~) ([Taeyeon] Reflection~)
[Seohyun] Atsui Connection ([Yuri] Hey~ Eh Eh) 
[Tiffany] Kanpeki na Fashion ([Yuri] Hey~)
I see my Reflection ([Taeyeon]I see my Reflection)

[Tiffany] I see my Reflection ([Taeyeon] Reflection)
[Yoona] I see my Reflection
[Yuri] I see my Reflection ([Taeyeon] I see my Reflection~ Oh! )
[Sunny] I see my Reflection
[Seohyun] I see my Reflection
[Hyoyeon] I see my Reflection ([Taeyeon] I see my Reflection)
[Sooyoung] I see my Reflection
[Jessica] I see my Reflection

2 komentar:

  1. Hello,

    Its good to be here, very nice post, the content is amazing, keep posting friend it will be very helpful for everyone, Thanks for sharing. I really liked it.

    Thanks And Regards

    1000 Loan Over 12 Months

    1000 Loans

    BalasHapus
  2. In case of absence of credible funds it becomes difficult in resolving the sudden or instant financial urgencies. At time of need individual look for taking adequate measures which they can easily get through viable means.
    £60 loan
    loans for people with benefits
    text a loan 14 days
    text loans uk

    BalasHapus

Say Anything About This Please !! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...