Dapet Uang Dengan Gampang? ini caranya

30/05/12

JANG GEUN SUK AND YOONA SAY GOODBYE TO “LOVE RAIN”


Jang Geun Suk revealed pictures on his twitter of him and YoonA together. He also wrote his goodbyes to their drama “Love Rain.”

On May 30, he wrote on his twitter, “Goodbye.. Seo Joon.. Jung Hana.”

Jang Geun Suk was also quoted as saying, “I feel like I was in a very deep love from 1970 to 2012. I was in love with ‘Love Rain’ for a long time, I think because of that the aftereffects will last long. I was happy to meet Inha and Joon. I think this project will be a memorable one that I will not forget.”

YoonA stated, “I was with this drama for such a long time that I am feeling a mix of sad emotions. Through this project I learned and felt a lot. It was a good experience because I got so much out of the drama.”

Taken from: soompi
Shared by: churigeuk@yoonaddict.com

1 komentar:

  1. THEY ARE THE MOS ATTRACTIVE AND CUTEST COUPLE!...wooow!..they look very good together!..I love this couple.
    ♥Yoona and Jang geun suk♥...they should date in real life :))
    I love this drama and couple 4 ever..
    Yoona looks so beautiful and amazing!...the best girl :)...sukki is so lucky.

    BalasHapus

Say Anything About This Please !! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...